TerminalTech offers a variety of peripherals, such as PIN pads to expand your terminal performance. Featured debit card PIN pads include:
- Equinox Payments PV1310: The PV1310 offers high-security PIN-based payment capability and ensures vendor-neutral compatibility since it is compatible with various terminal brands. The PV1310 is our recommended PIN pad for use with all VeriFone, Nurit, and 4Access products. It delivers the most recent PCI PED-approved security and offers fast Data Encryption Standard (DES) and Triple DES encryption to also protect valuable cardholder information. This PIN pad has a tamper-proof structure and intrusion detection to protect from outside attacks.
- Equinox Payments P1300: The P1300 PIN entry device is designed to meet the PCI PED security standards for PIN entry, and it is as secure as the PV1310. This PIN pad is a cost efficient replacement device for newly imposed security guidelines. The P1300 has a simple, functional design that uses triple DES encryption automatically by simply plugging the unit into the payment device’s PIN pad port. Its tamper-proof design meets rigid security standards that safeguard the device from external attacks. Equinox Payments P1300 is our recommended PIN pad for use with all Equinox Payments terminals.
- VeriFone PP1000SE: The PP1000SE PIN pad offers a fast and simple way to accept PIN-based debit card payments. The redesigned ergonomic PP1000SE offers dependable and secure PIN-based debit transactions. The PP1000SE easily connects with a variety of POS terminals, electronic cash registers, and offers a choice of USB or serial connectivity for PC/Mac use.
- VeriFone Vx820 with Contactless PIN Pad: Customers can swipe, tap, or insert their own card (credit and debit) for faster checkout times and improved service. Its high-resolution 3.5-inch display and blue backlit key pad also provides an improved customer experience. It is only offered with the Vx 520 terminals at this time and uses the RS232 port. The Vx820 cannot be used in parallel with a check reader/imager. This next generation PIN pad has the latest PCI-PED certification and can be used for more than just PIN entry.
- VeriFone Vx820 PIN Pad: Customers can swipe or insert their own cards (credit and debit) for faster checkout times and improved service. Its high-resolution 3.5-inch display and blue backlit key pad also provides an improved customer experience. It is only offered with the Vx 520 terminals at this time and uses the RS232 port. The Vx820 cannot be used in parallel with a check reader/imager. This next generation PIN pad has the latest PCI-PED certification and can be used for more than just pin entry.
- Ingenico iPP220 PIN Pad: The iPP220 PIN pad guarantees the security and transaction speed required for any environment. Connecting the iPP220 to an iCT220/iCT250 creates a secure, advanced, compact, and versatile payment system. Built around Ingenico’s industry-proven, highly secure core, the PCI PTS 2.1 certified iPP220 provides dependable transaction security. Trim and lightweight, the iPP220 offers ease-of-installation and handling. Its state-of-the-art ergonomic keypad and LCD display simplify and secure PIN entry.
- Ingenico iPP220 PIN Pad with Contactless Reader: The iPP220 PIN pad adds an integrated contactless reader. The contactless reader adds external NFC support.
- Ingenico iPP320 PIN Pad: The iPP320 takes the PIN pad to the next level. The iPP320 PIN pad is the first “all-in-one” PIN pad to have a dedicated ARM 7 crypto processor to handle highly secure transactions. In addition, the iPP320/350 Series uses a 32-bit ARM9 RISC processor to speed up transactions including customer identification. The iPP320 multiple card readers, bright display, and the simple design make it ideal for a customer interface.
The iPP320 PIN pad is EMV Level 1 & 2 certified and PCI PED V2.1 approved. The iPP320 large 19-key backlit ergonomic keypad, complete with menu and navigation keys and crisp LCD display makes PIN entry and option choice effortless. Delivering true transaction versatility, it features a high performance EMV smart card reader, a magnetic card reader, and integrated contactless reader. Customers can tap, insert, or swipe at the PIN pad, and the pad can easily interface with Ingenico countertop terminals or software.